How do you Make Space For You?
Someone once told me or I read somewhere that is good to have a focus and to make of list of 10 tips that can help with……whatever…. this is a list I put together for a workshop that I did at a Festival this past summer:
Here is my list to help you to make space for you:
1. Spend some time alone everyday and think about what is important in your life.
2. Do a meditation or a grounding exercise before tackling a particular area or chore that you have been putting off.
3. Simplify your life in every way possible. “Abundance Yet Simplicity”
4 . Think about each of your rooms and what kinds of activities you would like to do in those rooms. How can you make them happen?
5. Try to look at your space with different eyes, new glasses, a new perspective. Pretend you are visiting your home. What do you see?
6. Think about how you can “feng shui” your home – open windows, burn candles or incense, move the furniture around, get the energy moving…get rid of the clutter and make space for something new.
7. Focus on one thing at a time. If necessary use a timer or a song or a favourite CD that you like and tackle a troublesome spot.
8. Celebrate small successes, then its easier to celebrate the bigger things. Small is powerful! Small is HUGE!!
9. Remember changing and cleaning up your physical space helps you emotionally.
10. Be compassionate with yourself and treat yourself with kindness. You are worth it!!
Please let me know if you have some great tips that you would like to share to help Make Space For You