Just wanted to give you a heads up on this workshop coming up on Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Decluttering Your Life Workshop
Are you feeling overwhelmed with too many things going on in your life? Do you have trouble throwing things away just in case you need them later? Are you wasting time looking for things? Are you wondering if you are a clutterer?
This workshop will help you to:
- Understand the definitions of clutter vs. hoarding
- Identify the root causes of clutter.
- Become more aware of your relationship and attachments to your possessions.
- Look at questions that you can ask about your possessions so that you can let them go
- Learn how to let go of emotional clutter
- Identify Community Resources and Treatment Options
Make space for what is really important for you in your home and in your life. Get motivated to declutter your home and take back your space.
This workshop will be held at Family Service Thames Valley as part of their Healthy Living Series on Tuesday, March 13 from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. at 125 Woodward Ave. London, ON
Free Parking, close to bus routes. Session is pay what you can and donations will be accepted at the door.
Workshop is limited to 20 participants, reserve your seat now
To register call 519-4330183 x8295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Series of Workshops visit their website at familyservicethamesvalley.com
Stay Tuned for Upcoming Workshops in the Community:
Eco-Organizing Workshop March 27, 2012 (evening) and
Spring Fever – Decluttering 101 (date to be announced)
More info coming soon 🙂